APDTY 853914 Power Window Lift Motor For Subaru (8-Tooth Gear Included)
These instructions are for replacing a front window motor on 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza vehicles.
1) Remove the front door trim.
*Caution, Do not apply excessive force to the clips. Otherwise, the clip may be broken. Pull up the inner remote cover toward you to remove the upper hook. Pull it down to remove the lower hook. Remove the inner remote cover.
2) Remove the screw, then remove the power window switch assembly and disconnect the harness connector.
3) Remove the screw under window switch panel. Then remove the clips of the trim panel using clip remover (or flat-head screw-driver) to remove the trim panel
4) Remove the Seal Cover. *Carefully remove sealer, Excessive force will easily break cover.
5) Remove the mirror gusset cover
6) Disconnect the mirror connector. Then loosen the screws and remove mirror assembly.
7 ) Remove the stabilizers and trim hooks. (* Tech Tip, use a marker to trace an outline for the position on installation)
8 ) Remove the rear end of door weather strip and weather strip outer.
9) Move glass to the position shown in the figure, then remove the two nuts from the service holes.
10) Remove the door glass.
11) Loosen the nuts to remove the rear sash.
12) Disconnect the motor connector.
13) Loosen four bolts and two nuts to remove the regulator assembly.
14) Loosen the screws to remove the motor assembly.
For Installation, reverse the order of removal.